Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May was Crazy

Wow did May fly by. I have so many things to talk about and can't believe it is over. I am going to post little bits at a time and hopefully I can cover everything. I will first start with Abby's first grade program. They practiced really hard in Music class for weeks to give a performance and it did not disappoint.

Here is Abby, back row fifth from the left, as they get ready to start. Abby, Will and Mommy after the program. They also gave us Mother's Day gifts, a cute handpainted pot with a flower. It is still alive one month later, YEAH!! Proud Daddy and his little ones! Grandma is here to enjoy the fun. Notice Will decided to do the peace sign in each photo. He has been into this for about a month. I am not going to be picky though because he looks happy in all the photos.

No comments: