Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hearts Melting!!

Today is just one of those days where you take the time to realize how blessed you really are and how much I absolutely adore my kids. Here our a few pictures of my favorite little people.

Here is Abby eating her chinese with her fancy chopsticks. She is so easy going, so thoughtful and so caring. I love her to pieces and she could not be a better daughter or big sister. Her cheerleading is coming along great, she is throwing her back handspring by herself with a little encouragement. Hopefully she will be completely ready to go when competition starts in one month.



Here is Will last night as he crashed on the couch. What a sweetie. Mike has been out of town(he is on his way home as I type:) so Will has been my little bed buddy, he loves to be with his Momma.




Lastly this picture brought tears to my eyes. Will brought this home from Kindergarten today. They just celebrated their 100th day at school and this is what Will thought he would be doing at 100 years old. God is so good. I am so glad Will's tender little heart gets it.


In case you can't read it, Will's answer is: up in hevin with my savyor

No comments: