Monday, January 25, 2010

Kellys Korner- Show us where you shop

I love to shop. Over on Kellys Korner blog she wants to know where everyone loves to shop. What a great way to pass on some great shopping advice.

For my kids I love shopping at Target and Old Navy for basics that I don't care if they are ruined in 2-3 months. I have also had some good luck with Gap Kids,Landsend and bodenusa. I occassionally buy from Garnet Hill as well. For great tennis shoes I always go to Stride Rite and then fill in the rest of our needs with Kohls,Target etc.

For myself I am a Banana Republic girl, they have the best jeans.

I also like Martin and Osa for tops because they come in longer lengths.


I shop anthropologie for special things like a cute sweater or top that I plan on wearing for a while. For Shoes I like DSW,Marshalls and Zappos. I still peak my head in Jcrew from time to time and Abercrombie has the softest tshirts. One of my favorite brands of clothing is CABI, it stands for Carol Anderson by invitation. It is a home clothing party line and some of my favorite pieces are from there. The sizes are consistent,flattering and there really is something for all women. It is a little pricey but I find that I wear the pieces so much that it is totally worth it. I can't wait to read through all the other posts and discover some new places to shop.

1 comment:

maria said...

Hi there! I live in Worthington, OH so we are neighbors:) I just want on the CABI website and fell.in.love. What great taste you have. Is there someone in the area that sells it?