Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Abby is in Second Grade!!

Abby started school on Monday, she is a big second grader. The summer was fun and fast but I can honestly say I am ready to get back into a routine. Here she is with her brother outside the school. I love that I have documented proof of their love for each other so that when they are fighting I can show them this picture to remind them.


Here is my Abby and me before she headed into school. One of the moms at the school offered to take a picture of us together, which was so nice. I love this girl.

Here is Abby as she poses outside our house, she looks so adorable. She looks like Kit Kittredge but with longer hair. We got this dress at target and I love the retro look with the socks and flats. I love that Abby is still in love with dresses and all things girly.

Abby has her first male teacher this year and he is super nice. Abby has a great group of kids in her class and I am excited to hear all the fun stories.

No comments: