Friday, October 15, 2010

Abby is Eight!!



Yesterday by little girl turned 8. I can not even begin to write what a blessing she has been and continues to be in my life. She is sensitive, caring, beautiful, thoughtful, silly, cautious at times but full of adventure at times. For her birthday this year she had her first sleepover at our house. She invited her best friend Regan over and they had a ball.


Here is Regan and Abby the morning after the sleepover!!


Here is Abby just under age two her first night in her big girl bed!!

Also this year for her birthday Abby, me and both her her grandmothers are heading to Chicago next week to go to the American Girl store. I am so excited to spend this special time celebrating a very special girl. Most of all I am so happy that she is first a child of God and she knows it. She knows that Christ is her Saviour and that is the best gift a child can give to their parents. Thank you dear Lord for this little girl.

No comments: