Sunday, December 11, 2011

Free Christmas Printables

I love the creativity that is out there on the internet. This is the second year that I have found cute, free printables to put in my regular 8x10 picture frames to display during the Christmas season. Here are two I am using for sure:

The first is from Today's Creative Blog and it features a print by SissyPrint. I love that it displays that Christ was born as this is central to our Christmas celebration!



The second comes from Little Birdie Secrets created by Sister Secrets



Of course their frames are way cuter than mine but I am trying to just keep my regular frames I use all year and update them with new photos and free printables throughout the year.

Happy Printing!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm doing the free printables thing too throughout the year. So cute!