Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's day


I am so blessed to be the mama to to these two kids. I took them to the zoo on Thursday as the new polar bear exhibit opened. I had a wonderful Mother's day with my family. We went to church, had brunch and then planted some flowers and then I got a great gift from my hubby-a gift card to Pottery Barn to buy some things for our home. As joyful as I am that I get to be a mommy I can't imagine the loss others feel today as they wait for their chance or they mourn the loss of a child. I pray that they felt God holding them close today and I pray that they will soon recieve the gift they have been so longing for.

I am so grateful for my Mom and MIL as well. I have a wonderful relationship with each and they are so helpful to me as I raise their grandkids. I would also be remiss if I didn't give my wonderful hubby a shout out. He really is such a great partner in this journey of parenthood. Thank you Lord for the privilege of motherhood!!

No comments: