Monday, June 14, 2010

Will's Pre-K Graduation


Here is Will and his proud parents on graduation from Pre-k. We are so proud of the little boy Will has become and we know he will do super in kindergarten.

Here is my Mom with Will. We are fortunate that she is able to come up and celebrate these special moments with us.



Here was Will during his ceremony, don't you just love the hands in his pockets. They sang Psalm 100. They worked really hard over the past few weeks to memorize it and it was precious to see them sing it. I feel so blessed that both Will and Abby attended a Christian based pre-school. What a great foundation it has laid for the rest of their walk with Christ as well as their future education. I have been apart of NPCA for almost 6 years so I will be sad not to go there anymore. I can't believe both of my kiddos will be in elementary school this fall. Abby will do great in second grade for sure and I know she will show her little brother the ropes.

Thankyou Lord for the gift of my children, they are a blessing each and everyday. Sometimes I might have to search harder then others for it but it is there because they are a gift from you.

No comments: