Monday, September 1, 2008

Kindergarten for Abby


Well it finally came, Abby's first day of kindergarten. She was very excited about attending and was glad that she was able to walk to school the first day. Abby is with a great teacher and has two good friends in her class. She got to wear a new dress and new shoes to her new school. It was so fun the first morning to see her huddled around her friends all excited about what the day would bring. After her big 2 and 1/2 hours of school she got to ride the bus home which she was so excited about. Here are some pictures of her big day.

Abby only got to go to school one day last week so we are looking forward to four days of kindergarten this week. Will starts his preschool on Wednesday which should be fun as well. I will be glad when everything that we have scheduled this fall starts and is on a regular schedule. I am so worried I am going to forget to show up for something.

The same day Abby started kindergarten she had her first soccer practice ever. I went to the sporting good store that day and was like a deer caught in headlights. I have no clue about soccer, I never played it. I found all the right equipment, right sizes and of course the perfect color-PINK!!!! Her are some pictures from that as well. What an exciting time for our family as we get to start school, start sports and start fall. Thankyou Lord for a great first day for Abby and I pray for a great first day for Will as well.

No comments: