Thursday, October 23, 2008

I love Fall

Just wanted to give props to the one who made this beautiful earth, who created everything that brings a smile, everything that brings joy. I love Fall, I love the temperature and I love the changing leaves and of course the start of true Football weather. Thanks be to God for the simple blessing of a sunny, crisp day with red,orange,yellow and green blanketing the earth. In these uncertain times it is comforting to know that fall will always come, that God created the things of this earth not only with precise functions but to give us joy.

So no matter that the sunshine might be ending this weekend for a little bit of rain. I will treasure the last few days of perfect fall weather. I treasure my two kids in these pictures and their smiles, their personalities that only God could create. I am in awe of you Lord and you amazing concern for every aspect of my life. Thank you that your plan is so much greater than I could ever imagine.


No comments: