Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Program

Abby had her Thanksgiving program this past Friday and it was simply adorable. They learned 9 songs and 2 poems, pretty impressive for Kindergarten. Abby has been practicing for weeks, I am all for being patriotic but if I had to hear her and her friends scream all the verses of "This Land is Your Land" one more time I might of had a nervous breakdown. All kidding aside I can say she has a true understanding of how Thanksgiving originated and why it is so important to be thankful for all that our Creator has given us. Here are a few pictures and a little video for those of you who couldn't be there in person. May everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving and no matter the stuggles of the year I hope that all find time to thank our Lord Jesus Christ for the blessings they have recieved. Thank you for my family, our health, great friends and being ever present in our lives.

No comments: