Sunday, October 4, 2009

Proud



Well I took Will to get his haircut at Great Clips(where his daddy goes) and I was so proud of him. He sat so still, asked the stylist lots of questions and of course came home looking very handsome. We walked next door to subway and he sat quietly while I ordered. On the way out the cashier gave him a free cookie. I almost teared up when he was getting his haircut because he looked like such a big boy. It was a fun afternoon with my little guy.



Abby scored the first goal of the soccer game this saturday. She was so excited that she scored a goal and that she was the first one on both teams to do so. She is getting better each game, adjusting to the bigger fields has been a little tough on her but she is getting the hang of it slowly but surely.

I am also proud of my big brother Brian who completed the 60 mile walk in San Francisco this weekend for Breast Cancer awareness. It was rough on his body but he said it was a life changing experience. I can't wait to hear more about the amazing people he met.



I am proud of Abby and Will and how well they got along this weekend. Here they are watching Scooby Doo together while Mom and Dad watch the Buckeye Victory. It is so fun to capture these tender moments.



Lastly I am proud of my little fireman. Today was an open house at the dublin fire stations so Mike took Will over while Abby was at a birthday party. He looks so cute!!!

Thankyou Lord for a fun family weekend. Thank you for allowing me to focus on the good my children did this weekend rather than the frustrating parts. They truly are a blessing to me.

No comments: