Sunday, December 27, 2009

Polar Express



So many fun things have happened this December and I am really behind on updating the blog about them. This post is about the Nona/Papa adventure weekend the kids took the first weekend in December. They did their traditional Gingerbread House making and then went on a fabulous trip to the Polar Express.



Here they are with Santa on the Train. Abby and Will each got a very special Santa Sleigh bell and only those who believe in Santa can hear it, it was very cute. They also got to eat hot chocolate and get their tickets punched just like the movie.



Here is Will with his Papa!


Abby with her Nona!



I think I have more picture of the kids with their grandparents then I do of all four of us. One of my goals over the next year is to get better about taking family photos of all of us together.

Mike and I are so grateful for the free time we were able to have while the kids were away. We got some much needed Christmas shopping done, slept in and had a great meal out.

More December fun to come!!!

No comments: