Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Greatest Gift

Today I received one of the greatest gifts a mom can get. It was presented to me in a conversation with my 5 year old son today.

Me: Will, what is the true reason for Christmas?

Will: Jesus was born

Me: Why is it important that Jesus was born?

Will: So Jesus could die on the cross

Me: What does Jesus death on the cross mean for us?

Will: That we are able to live

Yeah God, thank you for all the people placed in Will's life who have taught and modeled a life of Christ for him. There is no greater gift than the gift of Christ, and a close second is being able to witness that someone accept Christ and his message. I am truly blessed.

FYI: I asked Abby these same questions this evening and she got it as well, the comfort in knowing that the seed has been planted. In BSF we talked about God enabling people to understand his word, thank you for enabling my children to understand the most important truth of your precious word

No comments: