Sunday, October 2, 2011

All of creation!!



My husband has been out of town for the past few days on a golf trip with his dad. I am so glad that he got a few days to relax and hang out with the guys. While he was gone we headed over to Glacier Ridge Park in Dublin for some observing of God's creation. We saw all sorts of bugs, frogs, turtles and my kids favorite... a wooly worm!!



What a beautiful fall day it was here in Ohio. Fall is my absolute favorite season and I am so excited for the changing of the temps and leaves. God is so good to give us so many beautiful things to look at and share with each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. Love stopping over here to catch up with you. Hope all is well! Are you going to BSF again this year? I'm currently doing a Priscilla Shirer study at NWB. Great pics you post here on the blog!