Sunday, July 13, 2008

No Training Wheels




Here is video of my daughter Abby riding her bike without training wheels. She has been doing this for about two weeks and I finally got a video of it on my new Flip video(http://www.theflip.com/) I am so excited to have videos of the kiddos doing their thing. Will is riding his tricycle and we hope to get him a bike with training wheels soon. I am very grateful to live in a cul-de-sac where the kids can play tennis, ride bikes and do a variety of other outdoor activities. Hope to post more soon. We just got back from vacation today at lake erie so hopefully I will have time this week to update on all the exciting events of the week. Thank you God for the simple blessing of portable video to capture these milestone moments, I know it seems silly but this technology has brougth me and others some great moments.

No comments: