Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Magic Kingdom

We spent most of our time at Disney World at the Magic Kingdom. We spent all day Monday at the Kingdom, including a special Princess Lunch for Abby. It was really a special event. Abby got her picture with almost all the Disney princesses, a special meal and a magic wishing star complete with wand. She was over the moon.


Abby was the first girl that each princess visited which made her feel super special. It was fun to eat lunch with my precious daughter, my mom and my sister-in-law. The boys had a character lunch at the Crystal palace and got to meet Pooh and friends.



The first ride we rode was the Dumbo ride. Will rode with his mama and it was fun to get to ride this classic ride with my little boy. The funny thing about this ride is I think we waited longer for this ride than any other ride in the park that day. Will still loves the movie Dumbo so it was neat that this was our first ride of the day

On Tuesday evening we headed back to Magic Kingdom for a special Halloween Party and Parade. The kids dressed up and got to go trick or treating at the Park. They also had fireworks, a parade and a little dance party. I got to try out the fireworks setting on my camera, I still need to learn how to use my camera more but the portability of it was awesome.







More pictures from our big Disney adventure soon. Including Will's birthday.

No comments: