Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring is coming finally!!

So with the warmer weather finally here in Columbus I decided to go to my favorite Hobby Lobby and buy some spring accents to update my mantle and apothecary jars. For some reason I am on a bird theme, which is not like me at all, but I will roll with it.



This cute birdhouse matches the Yellow on my family room walls perfectly. I think it says spring with out saying I'm country. It is also the perfect height to fit under my mirror on the mantle.



I found some moss at Hobby Lobby as well and then they sold these two little bird's nests and little eggs so I placed them in the two apothecary jars I have in each of my bathrooms.

Now I just need to find some springlike picture frames for my mantle an I am good to go.

I also downloaded this free subway art to put on my living room, here is the link if you want to print out your own. http://todaysfabulousfinds.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-subway-art-prints.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really cute. I think we all are so ready for Spring to come and stay a while. Really like your blog. Glad I found it!