Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Will is a monkey!!

Today was Will's first day of Pre-K. He is in the Monkey class at school. His sister was in the frog class when she attended pre-k so it will be fun to see what the monkey's do. Will was a little nervous for school so we prayed about it last night and this morning. He was perfect!!! He let me take pictures, which he did not want to do last year and he walked right into class without any hesitation. I even had to pull him back to give him a good luck hug.



Unlike his sister, Will could care less about a back to school outfit, so I let him pick out what he wanted to wear.



Here is a close up of my little man outside his classroom. His teacher was so cute, before they could enter class they could give her a handshake, high five or hug. Of course my boy chose the leaping high five.

Abby has had alot of fun with dress up lately. She was a flower girl last May and so she decided to try it on again for size. She decided to add a little Indian flare by wearing the jacket her daddy brought home from India. Does she have the modeling pose down or what.



I am so blessed to have these lovely little children to keep my life full of so much joy. What a gift God has given me in motherhood.

No comments: