Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Smart Girl, Smart Phone

Well I have finally moved into the techno world of 2010, I got a smartphone. My lame cell phone broke so I had to get a new phone. I of course did not have to get a smartphone but I just couldn't resist the internet capability. I have wanted an iphone for a while but we are die hard verizon fans, so I got the Droid.



I just got it today so I have alot to learn but I think it will be a phone the whole family will benefit from. I have already downloaded two apps for the kids: Connect the Dots(which my son loves) and Tic Tac Toe(you can play the computer or another person). My kids can also watch kid safe youtube videos if I get in a pinch somewhere and need some entertainment. We will see how it goes. I hope to find some great biblical apps as well, I am sure there are some that download the bible or provide scriptures.

No comments: