Saturday, February 21, 2009

Great Find



Mike and I have had a kid free weekend. Mike's parents graciously took the kids for a "Nona and Papa Adventure" weekend as we have come to call it. They went to the Newport Aquarium today and they had a blast. We are so grateful to have two sets of grandparents who love our kids so much and love to take them for the weekend. Well I got to go out and run some errands. I spent one hour in Hobby Lobby. Normally I do not venture to Hobby Lobby and if I do I have a very specific purpose. There are way too many breakables in this store and I usually have my kids in tow therefore it is clearly too risky. So I had so much fun looking around and then I found this scripture plaque. I have wanted to decorate my family room with something scriptural but wasn't sure what yet. I saw this wonderful plaque and put it front and center on my mantle, I enjoy looking at it as I sit here and type. Also this item was on sale, it cost me a whopping 7 dollars. Thankfully I know that the words written on the plaque are priceless because they are spoken by my heavenly father. What a great reminder for my family and I each day, especially when all the news has been so doom and gloom. Thanks Lord for your timeless words of scripture and that you share them with me freely.

No comments: