Thursday, February 26, 2009

Housing Chart



I found this to be staggering. The video is a little long but worth watching. It is amazing that no one else talks about this stuff. I know it can be overwhelming to focas on the current economic situation but I also think we should be informed and prepared. Dear Lord please grant some common sense on Washington, please let there be some bright stars on capital hill who can wisely help us make the best decisions for my children's future. If things need to be tough for a while in order to get us back on solid footing, then so be it. I just want to trust someone in government again. I know that my hope and trust is first found in you but while we are down here on earth, please raise up some leaders who seek your guidance as well. Please be with those who have been hit the hardest, may their faith in you be strengthened and may we as Christians help our fellow brothers in need.

No comments: