Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank you!!

I just want to thank my heavenly father my my two healthy kids. Personally I know of someone who just miscarried and someone who is pregnant but knows their baby girl is slowing dying inside. I have also heard from others in the blogging world of those who have lost infants or their children are fighting cancer. I know that we can't understand the meaning behind all this sadness. Often when tragedy strikes a person asks "Why Me" but I feel like I am the one who should be asking this. Why was I able to get pregnant without a miscarriage, why have my children remained healthy? Yet asking why doesn't change the fact that I feel very blessed no matter what the reasoning. It also doesn't guarentee that this blessing will remain. So I thankyou Lord for the provisions you have made for my family, I pray that I can honor you with the lives you have entrusted me to raise. When I see people who are glorifying you despite their terrible circumstances it makes me want to make sure that I am glorifying you in my current time of blessing. I pray that I can be a comfort to those who are mourning for their children and I pray that I do not waste the time I have with my children. Help me to live a life that is glorifying to you at all times and in all circumstances.

No comments: