Monday, May 4, 2009

30 Day Shred

Well this video by Jillian from the biggest loser show has been going around the blogging world. I first read about it on Melanie's blog and decided it looked like something that might work for me. I started at level 1 like she recommends and it was not a disappointment. Let's just say the video should be called "2 minutes to finding out that your are seriously out of shape". It didn't help that the only weights I had were 8# and when the girls on the tape were lifting weights they were definitely smaller then mine. Looks like I need to purchase some baby weights or I will never get off level 1. My kids thought it would be fun to join me so they grabbed some soup cans and followed along, Abby made it almost the full 20 minutes. I am hoping to tone up a little for the summer swimsuit weather. My goal is to do this video at least 5 out of 7 days, so technically it might take longer than 30 days. I am already sore today after my first workout and hope I can survive tommorrow. I hope to update each week to give myself some accountability. I am already feeling bad about today though because tonight I treated myself to some Private Selection Cookies and Cream ice cream, wonder how many workouts it will take to burn that off.

No comments: