Friday, May 8, 2009

Living Room

Well this friday at Kelly's blog we are showing off our living rooms. We don't really use our living room that much so it's not my favorite room but it serves its purpose.

This is the only couch in the living room, it has a slipcover which drives me crazy so I never let the kids sit on it. I do have fun switching the pillows out on it though. I am not that happy about the large star either but it was affordable and took up space. The chest I bought for 50 bucks from my husbands cousin, it is from Pottery Barn and I love it.



Speaking of pillows I just got these two pillow covers this week from etsy, I love them. My rug has all these colors in them and I love the little bird on the one.



This is the view into my dining room from the entry to my house. I love the Cathedral ceiling, it adds some drama to a not so drama filled room. I love the hardwoods throughout the room and think the color on the wall really warms the room up.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute pillows!

Keely said...

Your living room is so cute. I love the star above your sofa and also the floral throw pillows. The tall ceiling is beautiful. I love how airy and open your home seems. Thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

Love your style!

KIMBERLY said...

i love those tall ceilings and the moulding! thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I am so envious of your hard wood floors! I love your star, I think I need larger ones like yours! :) Have a great weekend!
-Ash-

~Katie said...

Awesome room! I love the ceilings too and the openess. Thanks for sharing!

jilljohnandhope said...

I just randomly clicked on your blog from Kelly's Korner, but I so love those pillows. I am off to search Etsy now for some cute ones for me!