Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol 2009

Well American Idol came back on tonight, and I would have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I have watched this show since it started and have gone through all the different spectrums of interest. I felt like lately they have dragged it out too much and that there was more drama then actual singing. I really thought there was a nice balance of actual talent vs pure entertainment. The best part about this season was I got my husband to sit and watch it with me( I'm not sure he would be pleased with me admitting that). Hoping that the rest of the season will not disappoint. Also looking forward to the part where they narrow it down to top 12 or so and my daughter can watch it with me. Also looking forward to picking my favorites and cheering them(dialing them) to the finale. Let the madness begin!!!

No comments: