Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Storm Deja Vu


The above picture is my lovely neighbor and relative Rich using his snow blower to help me out today in the midst of the 8 inches of snow we got. My kids are happily playing in the snow doing their part. Where is my wonderful, strong and completely capable husband? He is in Dallas on business. This may seem not so interesting to you but it is kind of funny to me. Remember in March 2008 when we had the huge snow storm with like 16 inches of snow. Well my husband was in Dallas then too and my kids and I were shoveling and Rich came over to use his snow blower. I hope this is not going to be a trend that continues to repeat itself. I am however very grateful for such a wonderful extended family that I live across the street from. They are so very helpful, especially when Mike is out of town. Thank you Lord for placing my family where we are, we are truly blessed.

No comments: