Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm still here

Just got back from a wonderful trip to Sanibel Island with the inlaws, aunt and cousins. It was a blast and will post pictures soon. Have some funny stories as well. Just wanted to encourage people to pray for Stellan and visit his mommy's blog for the full scoop, just click on the button to the left. His mom has a great blog and Stellan has been through alot in less than a year. Pray for his heart rate to stabilize and for his mommy to get some much needed comfort, advice and rest.

1 comment:

Tootie said...

Your post came in my Google Sanibel Alerts. That's why I dropped by. :-)

I'll be back to read your Sanibel thoughts later. But, for now I am thanking you for the link to read all about Stellan, where I've been reading for over an hour. What an amazing story. I'll add my prayers too. Thanks!